Monday, November 19, 2007

About Myself

First of all, thanks for stopping by. I know there is not much to see, YET, but come back every day or two and I promise you will not be disappointed.



I know what you are thinking....just another blog.



Everyone's got a blog, but no one's got one like the Court Jester does.



What you will find here is a daily collection of the bizarre, the moronic, the imbecilic, and most of all, the true news of the day.



Who needs CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and the like when I can bring it to ya all wrapped up in a nice little foil swan.



see illustration to the right ---->


(for the foil swan impaired)

3 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

I really appreciate the graphic. I don't' think I have ever actually seen a foil swan in person. Maybe my hubby doesn't take me to the right kind of restaurants. ;-)

The Zandi Zoo said...

Welcome to the blog world. :-)

Amelia Antwiler said...

The only foil swan I've seen was in Arthur the cartoon - that doesn't count does it??

Welcome to the blogosphere. Happy Bloggin'!