Monday, October 20, 2008

Hospitals Suck

Jester says hey! Coming to you live today from St. John's Hospital where my baby girl has been since early Friday morning. She has negative gram stain (nasty strain) of pneumonia. Scarred lungs are much more susceptible to pneumonia than non scarred lungs are. This strain was likely caused by bath water or the like. We just thank God above that she is the Healed of the Lord and by the stripes of Jesus, she is healed!


We have been very blessed with a good staff during our hospital stay...for the most part. Kahri had to threaten an RT in the middle of the night, but other than that we are in good shape.


Kahri brought Emily up to see Kaedy Bug last night. Kaedra was SSSOOOO happy to see her sister. She smiled and smiled and smiled! They played, colored, etc for about an hour before Kaedra got tired out. I brought her back up this morning when I came in to relieve Kahri. They had a blast again this morning.


I really really really don't like hospitals, but then again...who does right? I thought I had it bad when I had to spend about 3 weeks in the hospital back in 2002. Kaedra has me beat and then some. She spent her first 10 months hospitalized. If you are not familiar with her story, email me and I will link you up to it. It is an AMAZING story.


I will try to keep the blog updated while we are in the hospital. Please keep Kaedra in your prayers and agree with us that we will be able to get her out of here as quickly as possible.



Jester OUT!!!

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

at least it gives us time to blog. (yup, that's me, always looking at the bright side) hugs and kisses from your two girls on this side of town.