Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Extremely Random Musings

What up Jester followers? Life is good again. Baby girl is out of the hospital and doing very well, Middle girl is growing out of the drama, Big girl is doing wonderful in school and finally Lone boy is a freakin' riot...everyone should have a little boy, they are a blast.


I would like to give a shout out right off the top to AC in Tulsa. I caught the last 10 seconds of his take yesterday on the Plank and Pop show. Nice job AC, especially working the term "meteorologists" into your take, not sure of the context, but your uncle is proud none the less! I know AC has made it all the way to J Stew before on the Rome Show on more than one occasion, but Mr. Automatic deemed it not worthy. Oh well, it is what it is. I am sure AC will keep bringing the noise to the Rome Show until he either impressed J Stew or until he wears him down, whichever comes first. Either way, come on "Guy #1" in the "Jim's Best Friend" episode of "According to Jim" aka J Stew cut AC some slack and hook a brother up. All kidding aside, mad props to the entire Rome Show and crew, you guys are consistently the best show on the air!


If you are a fairly regular visitor to the Jester's blog, you recently saw a take on quite possibly the most bizarre person to have a paying gig on CNN, Larry King. First of all Larry King in HD is a scary scary thing. I am fully convinced you could run slot race cars in the wrinkles on his face. And for real, you would think they could do something about the shoulders. I came across this photo at TMZ (they get all credit, so please don't sue me) and thought it was the most hysterical thing I have ever seen in my life. Ladies and gentleman, I give you Larry King looking as constipated as ever.


All right, I had more but this has taken all day, so I will do more tomorrow or the next day.


Goodnight now Jester OUT!

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Okay, half of this makes NO sense to me, but great picture of Larry. :-)